Friday, July 30, 2010

Where the heck did you get these coupons?

"Where the heck did you get these coupons?" asked my cashier at Target today.  I smiled and said Target.com

There are actually many sites on the Internet where you can go to print coupons off your computer.  Here are a few of the most useful ones:

Coupons.com

Pillsbury.com

RedPlum

SmartSource

Wyeth

Target

Anyway, back to my shopping trip today.  I managed to buy $25.91 worth of stuff for only $11.41, or almost 56% off list price!  The Clearasil and the Simply Orange was $7.08 after coupons all by itself...  If I didn't buy those two, my bill would have been a mind boggling $4.33...well actually that is not quite correct since the Clearasil is not a "food" and therefore gets charged MN State Sales Tax of 7.2750%... but that's close enough for me!  With the exception of the Sobe, I do actually buy/use these products anyway, so I am not actually buying anything extra I don't need just to "save" by using coupons.  The Sobe though was too tempting--$.07 in sales tax for two bottles or $.035 cents each, that's a bargain I won't pass up.

So here is my haul today...  My cashier was shocked and surprised but she still rang everything up.  I was delighted!



















No comments:

Post a Comment